DO YOU WANT TO RENT OUT YOUR PROPERTY AND ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE REAL ESTATE AGENT?
Duinzigt Wonen is a specialist in managing rental properties in The Hague and surroundings, from single family homes to large projects. We manage all aspects of renting out (non-)furnished properties for our clients in a fast and professional manner.
It is no secret that the market is very tense at the moment. In recent months, things have been in motion and we expect the volatility of the market and the regulatory environment to stay elevated for some time to come. We realize it is important for our clients (and their investment portfolio) to be well aware of any relevant developments in the market and stay well ahead of the curve. So why is Duinzigt Wonen the right partner for you, out of the many agencies that are active in the region, you might ask yourself?
We believe that our reputation in The Hague is second to none. As a rental agency, we maintain one of the largest online databases of home seekers and available properties which we update a continuing basis. In this capacity, we serve the marketplace by connecting owners with tenants quickly and efficiently. In addition, as a management company, we offer a wealth of knowledge and experience of the local market, focusing on always staying ahead of changes in local regulation and all legal aspects applicable to investment property, so we can offer carefree solutions to property owners.
Duinzigt Wonen strives to match demand with supply by offering transparency to their clients and that is why we believe we are the real estate professional of choice in the region.
What can you expect from us?
- Inspection and evaluation of the property
- Comprehensive rental and income trajectory advisory
- Classifieds and advertising across all relevant online and offline channels, through our own website and by direct email to all registered home seekers as well as posts on local online platforms, including Pararius and Rental Properties.
- Planning and supervising viewings;
- Conducting extensive background checks with a credit check of potential rental candidates on request;
- Drafting the rental agreement in Dutch and offering translations services;
- Arranging of the in-person transfer (the so-called “sleuteloverdracht”), including drawing up a check-in report with a photo proof-of-establishment
- Handling all questions and requests and giving advice during the agreed upon rental period.
Aside from these services, we can offer an even more bespoke package of property management services, tailored to our clients' specific requirements, and we would be happy to discuss the options with you in person!
Kim or Maxwell are ready to discuss your preferences and discuss the options. For an appointment you can call us on +31 70 360 63 65 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.